Standard of AC power
NATIONAL REGISTRY N: 60114-15
Expanded uncertainty of AC active/reactive power measurements:
- ±0.004 % (PF = 1)
- ±0.006% (PF = 0.5)
Field of application:
- Direct dissemination of active (W) and reactive (Var) measurement units from the State Primary Standard of AC power to measuring instruments of reference and service class
- Accuracy testing and top-level calibration of measuring instruments mentioned above
- Generating test waveforms
PCS can be certified as a secondary standard of AC power.
- Phantom Power Source based on Energoforma 3.1 programmable generator (synthesizer) of AC voltage and current waveforms
- Input scaling converters of current and voltage (current shunts and voltage divider)
- Two Analogue-to-Digital Converters based on two multimeters Agilent 3458A (ADCs synchronously take instantaneous values of current and voltage)
- Precision source of sampling frequency based on Agilent 33521B (synchronizes signals of ADCs and devices under test)
- PC-based control, data processing and display system operating under EnergoEtalon™software
GPS/GLONASS based Clock Module (required to create a uniform time base) provides 1s interval synchronization and generates UTC-synchronized pulses at 1Hz frequency (1 PPS).
CVFC (Current/Voltage-to-Frequency Converter) may be used to test the devices with pulse output by the method of comparing two frequencies.
Components and accessories: