Marsen-PQP is a power quality recorder and analyzer.
- Measurement and monitoring of power quality parameters specified in IEC 61000-4-30 and IEC 61000-4-7 standards with further transfer of measurement results to a PC (power quality test reports according to EN 50160)
- Measurement and monitoring of basic power quality parameters (PQP)
- Measurement and monitoring of basic electrical network parameters
Field of application:
- In power quality monitoring and control systems: permanent recording of power quality parameters and events on every cycle (can be installed at electrical substations of any voltage rating)
- Monitoring of power consumption characteristics and power related parameter at “power-to-consumer” distribution points
- Three-phase AC voltage (50 Hz); Un = 57(100) Vor Un = 220(380) V
- AC current (50 Hz); In = 1 A or In = 5 A (4 channels)
Interface - Ethernet 100 Mb/s.
Data exchange protocols:
- РТР+NTP (synchronization to UTC)
- WEB Interface – (configuring; data processing and analysis; generating test reports)
- IEC 60870-5-104
- Modbus TCP
Power supply (at customer's option):